Dear Support Team,
Actually we've some thousands of scanned "pure table style" reports as tiff files and need the data as excel file. Font style: Arial. There are no lines in our tiff-files.
Our table looks like this:
col1 col2 col4 col4col5 col6
2008 23,3 John KN 20000 Rome
2008 4,2 MarcyKN100344Milano
2009 8,9 Paul FR 40994 Praha
2004 14,99 PeterPT 80924Berlin
As you see, we have the Problem, that the data of the 4th and 6th column in line 2 and 4 are normally read as one word by ocr programs.
The alignment of the columns are different. Some are centered, some left, some right aligned.
Do we have the possibility to define the column-areas or/and vertical column delimiter lines with your product?
Does it support auto/batch alignment of angular scanned tables? (not so
Does it support tiff files (lzw or g4 compressed)?
Are 300dpi with ~2,2mm character height enough for your ocr recognition?
>>Do we have the possibility to define the column-areas or/and vertical column delimiter lines with your product?
You needn't define the column-areas or/and vertical column delimiter lines with our product, our PDF to Excel OCR Converter product will recognize the column-areas automatically.
>>Does it support auto/batch alignment of angular scanned tables? (not so important)
Yes, our PDF to Excel OCR Converter product does support align tables from scanned TIFF, JPEG, PDF, etc. as well as normal text based PDF files.
>>Does it support tiff files (lzw or g4 compressed)?
Yes, it is support all type of TIFF files.
>>Are 300dpi with ~2,2mm character height enough for your ocr recognition?
Yes, 300DPI TIFF file is good enough for OCR recognition.
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM, I wonder OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM this product can covert scanned PDF to Excel file perfectly?
- I’m looking to convert printer spool files to excel format. Convert Spool File Reports to Excel Spreadsheets.
- Error message in Office when a file is blocked by registry policy settings or File Block settings
- PDF to Excel SDK, I want to convert PDF to Excel and preferably PDF to CSV
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- I am a .Net Developer that needs the ability to read a single PDF and output to several PDF Documents, and also convert PDF to Excel Spreadsheet
- How to Convert PDF to Excel Online? Online PDF to Excel Converter — Accurately convert PDF tables to Excel online. The best cloud-based service.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released Online PDF to Table Extractor today. The best cloud-based service.
- Text Extraction SDK (Extract ASCII text from PDF, Postscript, EPS, WMF, EMF), Extracting EMF file from SPL file format, Extract text from .emf spool file format
- Automatically Align Text Columns in Table, Convert PDF to Text with Table Column Alignment Arithmetic, "Non-Line Table Detection Arithmetic" and "Table & Cell Analysis Arithmetic", PDF to Text with Right Aligning Text, Align columns in ASCII file
- PDF Content Grabber does grab text, image, graphics contents from PDF files
- OCR Hungarian language PDF file
- How can I call PDF to Text Converter from Windows Service to convert PDF files to Text files?