For your question, we think you could try PDF To Image Converter v2.1. PDF To Image Converter can give you a better option for your small size issue. Here is the interface of PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
Here is the link for downloading: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe. You also can buy PDF To Image Converter v2.1 here: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.
Based on this request, we will give you a solution like before.
1. Launch your PDF To Image Converter v2.1 and preview your pdf file first. You can refer to the picture below:
2. Add it into a table named “PDF File”, then click it and you can change another pdf to be converted if using “Remove” button. Get your file type as GIf and input a route for your destination folder.
3. To get a smaller gif in size, here are your options:
- Inputing smaller values in “DPI” to get smaller gif with smaller dimension and more blur quality can get smaller gif;
- Selecting smaller number in “Image bitcount” to get smaller gif in size without better quality in color as “24”= “Auto” is your another choice according to your need;
Here we change DPI to 80(101 is original) in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
4. To convert partly pages in your pdf to gif by giving a range in “From” and “To” or converting all pages to gif images with letting the checkbox unchecked in “Page range” is also your own choice.
5. Get your progress via clicking “Convert” button on converting pdf to gif. Then shut down your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
Thank you for reading it.
- How to convert pdf to a big dimension gif using PDF To Image Converter?
- What could we do when only converting the 1st page pdf to gif?
- How could we get a grayscale gif through converting pdf to gif?
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is built for converting PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PPM, TIF and TGA. PDF to Image Converter converts PDF’s into single page or multi-page raster images such as TIFF or JPEG
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter Command Line is a cross-platform program that is developed for converting PDF to image
- VeryPDF PDF Rasterizer for .NET SDK. Convert PDF to Images from C# and VB.NET Applications. PDF SDK for .NET, Quick and Easy Rasterization
- How to batch converting PDF files to TIFF files with wildcard? Run pdf2img.exe with wildcard for batch conversion.
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter – Convert PDF to JPG and Other Raster Formats, Convert PDF file to Fax TIFF file with best dither and halftone technologies, save your ink and time!
- 64 bit app calling 32 bit dll? How to call 32bit PDF to Image DLL (pdf2image.dll) from a 64bit application?
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: PDF to Image Converter Cloud API
- Can PDF to Image Converter keep the font, font size, and font color in converting PDF to image?
- How could I convert my PDF file to single page GIF files and how to combine these GIF files into one GIF animation file?
- How to get a bigger dimension tga through converting pdf to tga?
- PDFToImageDrawToHDC2 function
- If I want to convert pdf to bmp to print, what should I do if using PDF To Image Converter?