Next you will get the solution of how to make grayscale JPG inv2.1.
1. Preview PDF file first with adding it tov2.1: Click “Add” button> PDF file displayed as a route under “PDF File”, click this route> get PDF previewed> use icons to check it.
2. Choose file type as JPG that is your target format, select a folder for this JPG image in “Destination folder” in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
3. To get your grayscale JPG image, set “Image bitcount” as “8” and click “Grayscale” option(choose “Auto” if wanting normal qualitified JPG). In this menu, the greater your value is, the more clear your bitmap image is.
4. To get a JPG image in bigger dimension(when printing it), bigger size and deepen color, set “DPI” as 200 from 101 and “Quality” as 100 from 75 separately.
5. To get only one page JPG from several pages PDF file, activate “Page range” and set “To” as 1 only with 1 in “From”.
6. JPG is a compressed format raster image format, so take “None” in “Compression” option. And JPG can not support multiple pages in one image, so there is no need to click “Multiple page”.
7. Click “Convert” button to get this process of convertingin PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
Thank you for reading and correcting it.