What is n-Up printing? Can I select n-Up printing in MS Word, and print my Word document to PDFcamp Printer?
What is n-up printing?Maybe many people don’t know the word “n-up printing” and how it works.
In brief,if you have a two pages word file,you can print the two pages’ content in one page.In other words,n-up printing allows you to print two or four or more pages on single sheets of paper.You can select n-up printing in MS word then print the word to pdf file by PDFcamp Printer.Of course you can have a try.
For example,there is a two pages word document you want to convert and you want to print it in one page.So you should choose n-up.
1.Open the word document and click “file”—“print” to start your printer driver.In “print”dialog box,there is a “pages per sheet” combo list,you can choose 1,2,4,6,8,16 pages in one sheet.It means that you can print 1,2,4,6,8,16 pages content in one page.Here you can choose “2 pages”.
2.Then you can set the parameters of PDFcamp Printer by just clicking “properties” button.
3.After setting parameters according to your needs,you can save the file in the specified path.Then you can see the pdf file with two pages content in one sheet.
the original word file with two pages
the new generated pdf file wiht two pages’ content in one sheet
When you print word to pdf,you can choose n-up printing before conversion,which can save the pages of pdf file and more easier to browse.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]What is n-Up printing? Can I select n-Up printing in MS Word, and print my Word document to PDFcamp Printer?,
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert any file type to PDF
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers
- VeryPDF Office to Any Converter, Convert Office Document to Any other Format, Word to PDF. Office to Any Converter is a conversion tool for converting Office documents to other formats
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?
- How to use doc2pdf.exe (docPrint Pro) Command Line to convert office files (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text) to encrypted PDF files?
- Web page and Word to PDF
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- Error from SysWOW64\doc2pdf_service.exe application
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Office to PDF Converter for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Batch convert Excel, XLS, XLSX, CSV, ODS, XML spreadsheets to PDF and other formats by VeryPDF Excel Converter (CSV Converter) Command Line
- The method to print webpage to pdf
- How to lock PDF files in both 32bit and 64bit PDFcamp Printer software?
- There’s a hyperlink in my ppt file, can I convert it into PDF file?
- How can I print a TIFF image to PDF file?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged word to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink