what is the option to automatically display PDFs after creation? can you show me how it works?
PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) is a kind of powerful PDF creation software which can convert any type of printable Windows documents, including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT and even HTML, to a universally accepted PDF (Portable Document Format) file with the click of a button. This can give you a convenient and simple way to share any type of Windows document. PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) installs and operates as a printer driver, making the creation of PDF documents as easy as printing. PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) can meet the needs of corporations and individuals about many functions.
This article is about automatically display function of the software PDFcamp Printer.Because of the quick-reading and time-saving advantages,automatically display seems very important to many people.If you are using PDFcamp Printer,you can pay attention to this article which will be useful to you.
Open a file you want to print to pdf file and start to print by clicking “file” – “print” or “Ctrl” + “P”.Then set the parameters by clicking “properties” in “print” window.In the next dialog, you should click “save as”tab to check “view after creation” which can display the pdf files after printing.Click “OK”.
After saving your file,you will see the pdf file pop up automatically and you will never spend time to find the file in the location.So please have a try and enjoy it!
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- I have lots of TGA files, I want convert them to PDF files now, please help me.
- How do I print background color and images from firefox to PDF?
- How to download Wikipedia Pages as PDF file?
- How to use CCITT Group4 compression for the black and white image streams in PDF Printer?
- What is n-Up printing? Can I select n-Up printing in MS Word, and print my Word document to PDFcamp Printer?
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink