I think you may need to try http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/pdf2image.exe. But before converting pdf to tif with CCITT Group 4 compression, we should get familiar with CCITT Group 4.v2.1. It is a converter for converting pdf to image with strong function and fast speed. You can try v2.1 here:
CCITT, means International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee, which standards an organization that has developed a series of communications protocols for the facsimile transmission of black-and-white images based on telephone lines and data networks. These protocols are more commonly referred to FAX as CCITT Group 3 and Group 4 compression, respectively. Several image format, including TIFF(.tif), support CCITT Group 4, whose encoding was designed specifically for bi-level, black-and-white image data telecommunications. Its encoding and decoding is fast, maintains a good compression ratio for a wide variety of document data.
Now let me show you how to convert pdf to tif with CCITT Group 4 compression inv2.1.
1. Open PDF To Image Converter v2.1, and add your pdf file first.
2. Click your pdf route, you can get its preview in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, then check on your pdf file with preview icons.
3. Select TIF as your file type, it is your target format, then click “Browse” button to select a folder in your pc, it is your target folder for tif.
4. Click the check-box in front of “CCITT Group 4” among the compressions, and look at the page count, it is 7, so click the check-box of “Multiple page” this will to get 7 single images combined into one tif file, if you would like. At the same time, keep other edit-boxes and click-boxes as default setting from PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
5. Process your converting from pdf to tif, after a few second, you will get your tif file with CCITT Group 4 compression,that is a multiple page tif file, then shut down your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.