Yes, you can use VeryPDF docPrint Pro Command Line to convert lots of Office documents to XPS format quickly and easily. docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
This article will show you how to convert lots of Office documents to XPS format via DOS command lines:
1. Create two new folders: one is to contain all the Office documents you want to convert to XPS format, and the other is to contain the output documents in xps format.
- To create a new folder, you should right click with the mouse on the blank area on the computer screen; > choose [New] on the drop-down menu; > choose [Folder]; > Name the new folder, for example, you can name the new folder as [veryin]. You can also use the same way to create a new folder to export the output documents in xps format.
- Then you should drag all the Office documents to the folder titled [veryin].
2. Run MS DOS
You should run the MS DOS by the following way:
Click [Start] in the left down corner on the computer screen; > click [Run]; > type [cmd] in the edit box in the [Run] dialog box; > click [OK] to run MS DOS, which will immediately appear on the screen.
3. Type the following command lines in DOS
C:\Documents and Settings\admin>"C:\Program Files\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe"
-i "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\veryin\*.doc" -o "C:\Documents and
The following is the MS DOS with those command lines:
- C:\Documents and Settings\admin>"C:\Program Files\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe"
is the executable file.
Indicates that the following is the input documents
- "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\veryin\*.doc"
refers to the directory of the folder containing input documents. And [*.doc] stands for all the documents in doc format.
clarifies that the following is the directory of folder for output documents.
- "C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\veryout\*.xps"
is the directory of the folder that contains the output documents. In addition, [*.xps] means that all the output documents will be in xps format.
Moreover, don’t forget to leave a space before and after [-i] as well as [-o] respectively.
4 Click [Enter] on the keyboard
Then, the computer will run VeryPDF docPrint Pro automatically. You can also view the process of conversion in DOS as illustrated below:
In a few seconds, you can find the new created documents in the output folder.
This is how you can use the command line to convert lots of Office documents to XPS format. If you want to start your 100 times trial of VeryPDF docPrint Pro or buy it, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html#dl .