For those people who edits constantly have an inclination to choose a unit to edit uniformly. Because by doing so, they both can save time and improve working efficiency. And what kind of units they would like to choose, maybe the odd and even number page are qualified candidates out of their differences in formats or contents. The VeryPDF.com designed the –u “odd” or “even” to edit the odd number and even number page uniformly. Now, you can of by using to testify.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “60% 70% true” –u “odd”
- -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -j “60% 70% true”, the first parameter means to set page content to 60% of the page width and the second parameter to 70% of the page height, and the third parameter is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page,
- –u “odd”: –u is to specify pages and “even” refers to odd number pages.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect if the pdf content of odd number page is centered.
Picture 1 vividly tells you the pdf content of odd number page is centered while the even number isn’t. Picture 2 offers you a panoramic view of all thein output .