When you click openedyou will find all page contents are displayed normally, which delights you. But there is also a case that several page contents of your makes you down when you open them, which means that you have to edit them without affecting the normal page contents. Editing these special pages content may pose you a tough task, if you choose a right tool, you trouble will be readily solved. This kind of tool is . The operation of it is quite easy and simple.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto for special pages
pdftools -i "C:\input.pdf" -o "C:\output.pdf" -j "60% 70% true" -u "2,5-8,11,12"
- -i is to specify a PDF filename or a directory for input.
- -o is to specify the PDF filename for output.
- -j is to specify set page content.
- “60% 70% ” the first parameter means to set page content to 60% of the page width and the second parameter to 70% of the page height, 60% 70% can be substituted.
- true the third parameter is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page.
- -u is to specify pages.
- "2,5-8,11,12" refers to the special pages that you are going to edit and 5-8, from 5 to 8; 2,5-8,11,12 can be substituted
once you finish input, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the result
this picture tells you the page content of page 2 has been edited according to the command line white the page 1 did not. This goes to pages 5-8,11,12.
If you have further questions, please feel free to post you comments below.