If you deal withfrequently, it is quite normal to see the formats of the and even number pages are different in terms of page number. So you will first edit odd number and then the even one, vice versa. is proficient in edit this. If there are countable pages you just add number (1,3,5,7…) to the , if there are countless pages, you can add odd number (odd), and then press “enter” key, the edit will be settled. For example, 60% of the page width and 70% of the page height and content centered of , you can test by following the procedures.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 input command line toof odd number pages
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “60% 70% true” -u “1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15”
- -i is to specify a PDF filename or a directory for input.
- -o is to specify the PDF filename for output.
- -j “60% 70% true” : -j is to specify set page content,“60% 70% ” the first parameter means to set page content to 60% of the page width and the second parameter to 70% of the page height, true the third parameter is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page.
- -u “1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15”: -u is to specify pages. “1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15” refers to the odd number or you just input –u “odd” instead.
once you finish input, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the result if the content of odd number pages is different from that of even number pages
From the picture you are allowed to see the pdf content of page1 became 60% of the page width and 70% of the page height and content centered, color pink part shows the change. While the page 2 did not. So, you can check the rest even number page whose content is different from that of odd number page.
If you are interested, you can use pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “60% 70% true” -u “odd” to try, they both work, and the latter one is much more simpler.