The first page is crucial and important to a. An excellent first page will surely impress people who view them. Editing pdf content of to make it more pleasant is not an easy task. For instance, editing pdf content of to 60% of the page width and 70% of the page height and making the content center. You can try , under whose help, you are able to accomplish it swiftly.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto of the first page.
pdftools -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “60% 70% true” -u “1”
- -i is to specify a PDF filename or a directory for input.
- -o is to specify the PDF filename for output.
- -j is to specify set page content.
- “60% 70% ” the first parameter means to set page content to 60% of the page width and the second parameter to 70% of the page height, 60% 70% can be substituted.
- true is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page.
- -u is to specify pages.
- “1” refers to the first page, can be substituted
once you finish input, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the result how the pdf content of the first page changed.