Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Input the command to edit pdfof
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –~“-30,0” –u “even”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -~“-30,0”: -~ to edit content offset, “-30,0” the first parameter is to set right (x)-offset and the next is to keep y-offset constant,
- –u “even”: –u is to specify pages and “even” refers to .
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Time for opening the file to check the result
The above picture offers you the’ content right offset, represented by page 2. The below one offers you a panoramic view of all even number pages, indicated by pink color part.