For people who edits frequently tend to choose a unit to edit together. By doing so, they can greatly save time and improve working efficiency. And what kind of units they would like to choose，may be the even number pages or . More importantly, when there are some different formats between the even number pages or , choosing one of them as a unit to edit first becomes wise. Now, the rest part of this article is going to explain how to edit of using . Following the below four steps, you will not only obtain this useful tool, but also know how to operate it.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Input the command to editof odd number pages
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –~“-35,0” –u “odd”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -~“-35,0”: -~ to edit content offset, “-35,0” the first parameter is to set right (x)-offset and the next is to keep y-offset constant,
- –u “odd”: –u is to specify pages and “odd” refers to odd number pages.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Time for opening the file to check the result, screenshots again
Picture 1 shows the contrast ofbetween odd and even number page, that’s to say, the pdf content right offset of odd number pages appeared while even number did not. You can get prove from the Picture 2 (pink part indicates the change).