For people who edits tend to choose a unit to edit together. By doing so, you can greatly save your time and improve working efficiency as well. And what kind of units they would like to choose，may be the or odd number pages. More importantly, when there are some different formats between the or odd number pages, choosing one of them as a unit to edit first becomes wise. Now, the rest part of this article is going to explain how to edit of even number pages using . Following the below four steps, you will not only obtain this useful tool, but also know how to operate it.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 input even number pagesto edit of
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –~“0,-35” –u “even”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -~“0,-35”: -~ to edit content offset, “0,-35” the first parameter is to keep (x)-offset constant and the next is to set top (y)-offset 35,
- –u “even”: –u is to specify pages and “even” refers to even number pages.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect if theof even number page are different from that of odd number page
From the contrast, you will see the pdf content top offset of the page 2, on behalf the even number pages, appeared.