If yours are of countable pages, you can edit them easily by editing one by or together. If you get a with hundreds of or thousands of pages, what’s your plan? The seemingly “countless” pages will surely bother you. How about using a tool to help you. The VeryPDF.com strongly recommends you to experience , which makes editing pdf page margins of easy and quick.
Following the below steps, you not only obtain this tool but also master how to operate it.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto edit pdf page margins of
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -# “40” –u “even”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -# “40”: –# to edit margin and “40” refers to set the page margin 40 pt that could be substituted according to your needs,
- –u “even”: –u is to specify pages and “even” refers to the .
Usually there are three size unit such as point (pt), inch (in), millimeter (mm). Point size can be converted to inch like point/72=inch, and point to millimeter like point/72*25.4=millimeter. For example, the 595.5pt can be 8.27in or 210.06mm by calculating as:
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect if the pdf page margins of even number page are different from the ones of odd number page
The page 1 represents the odd number page and the page 2 the even number page, the margins are different, the yellow part can show you, below is another screenshot
More article on editings will be posted constantly, hope for your support.