It is pretty convenient to edit odd number page togethe, which greatly saves you precious time. For instance, if you want to Advanced PDF Tools Command Line, the short-cut is add –u “odd” to the to edit pdf page margin. Finally, you press “enter” key, the task will be completed. The VeryPDF.com uses an example---Edit pdf page margin 39 pt of --- and lists the and detailed operations below in an effort to help you understand.of quickly to save time using
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because the command line is bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 input command line toof odd number pages
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -# “39” –u “odd”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -# “39”: –# to edit margin and “39” refers to set the page margin 39 pt that could be substituted according to your needs,
- –u “odd”: –u is to specify pages and “odd” refers to the odd number pages.
Usually there are three size unit such as point (pt), inch (in), millimeter (mm). Point size can be converted to inch like point/72=inch, and point to millimeter like point/72*25.4=millimeter. For example, the 595.5pt can be 8.27in or 210.06mm by calculating as:
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Step 4 open the file to check the effect if the pdf page margins of odd number page are different from the ones of even number page
Picture (1) offers you a detailed information on how the page margins of odd number pages changed, Picture (2) offers you a panoramic view of the page margin changed between odd and even number pages, green color indicates the odd number.