You must encounter with the trouble that the page content of yourdoes not coordinate with and page size well. So you are bound to fit pdf page content to the page size for the sake of printing and viewing. Based on this, the rest part of this article is going to illustrate that how to fit pdf page content using .
First, follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
Second, launch the MS-DOS command prompt window
steps are as follows:
start the dialog box of “cmd.exe”: press “start”>choose “Run”>input “cmd”>press “ok”
when the following appears, you will have the MS-DOS command prompt window
Third, input theto fit pdf page content
pdftools -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -j “66% 88% true”
- -i is to specify a PDF filename or a directory for input.
- -o is to specify the PDF filename for output.
- -j is to specify set page content.
- “66% 88% ” the first parameter means to set page content to 66% of the page width and the second parameter to 88% of the page height.
- true the third parameter is a Boolean type value to set whether to center on page.
once the input is finished, press “enter”, you are allowed to see
Fourth, open the file to check, screenshots again
the Picture (2) shows you have successfully resized pdf page content to 66% of the page width and 88% of the page height according to theand the Picture (1) gives you a panoramic view of the changes of the pdf page content.