VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is capable of printing PDF to files in various formats like JPG. In order toto JPG via a , first, you have to make sure the printer can support the format JPG, then, you need the command printtofile <string>, which can specify the print format when print spooling data are saved to a disk file. This article would focus on the command -printtofile <string>, and introduce a method to to JPG via a in a fast and easy way.
1. Run the command prompt
You need to take four steps to run the command: click “Start” in the left down corner of the desktop;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt. You can also refer to the picture below for the steps you need to open the command prompt:
2. Type a command line
You are supposed to enter in the prompt command a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -printtofile <string> <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe is the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. However, we seldom type the bare name of the executable file in the command prompt. Instead, we enter the whole directory of the executable file in the command prompt.
- -printtofile <string> is the command to save print spooling data to a disk file. In another word, if you want to to file via a command line, you are going to need this command. <string> means character string and the angle brackets mark essential content. You can enter a directory to specify the exporting file.
- <PDF Files> represents the selected PDF file. In the command prompt, we always enter the directory of the selected PDF file instead of the bare name of the PDF file we want to print.
To help you understand how to enter a command line, here provide an example:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -printtofile C:\out.jpg D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder called pdfprint_cmd on disk D. Of course, it can be replaced by the directory of the executable file in your computer.
- -printtofile C:\out.jpg means to print PDF to a file in JPG format. C:\out.jpg indicates the output JPG file, which is named “out”, and is placed in the root folder “D:\” You can replace another directory selected by you.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. Again, it can also be replaced by the directory of the selected PDF file on your own computer.
3. Hit “Enter”
As soon as you enter the key “Enter” on the keyboard, the computer will send message to the accessible printer device without delay. The following shows the effect of the JPG file.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html