Sometimes after scanning the paper document, we also want to upload it to the website for the sharing with you friends and enthusiast in this area your document in. Then you can change the opinions with others and enhance the quality of the document. It is known to all that the size of the image file is larger than PDF file and we can not add author to image file. Then other can not know who this document belongs to. In order to tackle this problem, VeryPDF developed a software namedv3.2. As its name shows, it can convert the image file to PDF file and by this software you can add author name to your image file.
In order to satisfy the needs for those who are used to command line, there is still a version of command line. Compare with the GUI version software, command line is Often used when accessing another computer or networking device over a network a user will only be able to manipulate the device or its files using a command line, CLI, or other text only manipulation.Because command line users only need to use their keyboards to navigate a command line interface and often only need to execute a few lines to perform a task an advanced command line interface user would be able to get something done faster then an advance GUI user.
Then I will show you how to add the author name for a image file by command line.
- Download software http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm Please choose the software carefully because there are four versions Image2PDF. command line here:
- Start the DOS command line window (i.e. run "cmd" command from "Start Menu"->"Run"); then run the Img2PDF command from the command line window (Img2PDF software can be found in your Image2PDF command line uncompress directory)
- According to the usage to add the files; Usage: Img2PDF [options] <-o output> <images> So first we should drag the Img2PDF to the Dos windows interface.
- Input the parameter according to the instruction manual. As we want to add author, input “ –a author name –o”.
- [output file path and name] [input file]
- A few seconds later, you will get the PDF file with the author name. I will show you the detail operation by picture.
- According to the picture, we can get that I name the new PDF file as 5.pdf and the author name is “author” and the example file is 00004.emf. I can check the PDF file at C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\2011-9-28\file type.
- Through checking the property of PDF file,we can know whether I have added the author successfully or not.