When you use PDFPrint Command Line to http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html .files, you can select any accessible printer you like to files via a . You can also find various commands which can help you scale the PDF pages and organize the PDF files at the following website:
This article will focus on how to choose a printer in printing PDF via a.
First of all, run the command prompt. You can open the command prompt by the following way:
- click [Start] at the left down corner on the computer screen;
- click [Run] to open the [Run] dialog box;
- enter [cmd] in the [Open] edit box;
- click [OK] to close the [Run] dialog box. Then, a black and white window will appear on the computer, and that is the command prompt.
Second, enter the followingin the command prompt:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -printer “PDFcamp Printer” D:\c5.pdf
- [D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe ]----is the directory of the executable file, which is under the [pdfprint_cmd] folder on disk D.
- [-printer “PDFcamp Printer” ]----specifies the printer you want to employ. [-printer] is the command you need to change the default printer to the printer you want to select; and [“PDFcamp Printer”] refers to the printer name which. If you prefer another printer like [docPrint], you should change [“PDFcamp Printer”] to [“docprint”].
- [D:\c5.pdf]---- is the directory of the PDF file you want to print. The directory directs to the PDF file called [c5] on disk D. Of course, if the PDF file you want to print is under another directory, you can change [D:\c5.pdf] to the proper directory, depending on your needs.
Third, hit [Enter] on the keyboard after you enter the mentioned command lines combined by three parts: the directory of the executable file [pdfprint.exe], the command [-printer] and the character string following it, and the directory of the PDF file you want to print.
The computer will send the PDF file to the selected printer right away. Of course, this is the simplest way to choose a printer in printing PDF via a command line. You can also add more options to scale, arrange, add watermark on the PDF file. If you are interested, please visit the following website and learn something more: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html .