You can download docPrint Document Converter Professional at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and one of its application—docPrint, the virtual printer, will help you to convert files of AutoCAD to tga. You will enjoy the process because of the clear interface and easy operations.(You can call docPrint Document Converter Professional as docPrint Pro for short.)
If the docPrint is not default printer in your computer,Please open your dwg file by the following ways:
- Double click the file.
- Right click the file and click “Open” option.
Then you can set docPrint as the current printer by the following two ways:
- Click “File”—“Plot” in the opened dwg file. You will see a dialog box named “Plot-Model” pops up and choose “docPrint” in “Name” combo box of “Printer/Plotter” group box.Click “OK” button to continue the work.
- Press the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open the same dialog box and do the same work.
If docPrint is the defaut printer, you can right click the dwg file and choose “Print” option to run the printer driver instead of opening the file, which will waste your time.
Then the dialog box named “docPrint” in Figure1 will lead you to open “Save As” dialog box. You can choose one of following methods to help you.
- Please click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the “save” icon in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
If you don’t want to add any other parameters to the output file, you don’t need to care about other function icons in the toolbar.
In “Save as” dialog box showed in Figure2, you should do the operations below to complete the conversion of AutoCAD to tga.
- You should choose a suitable location for the target file in “Save in” combo box, no matter the existed one or a new created one.
- Please input the name for the target file in “File name” edit box.
- You should choose “TGA File(*.TGA)” in “Save as type” combo box if you want to convert AutoCAD to tga format file.
- Please click “Save” button to run the conversion.
The contents above are all the steps in this conversion. In the end of this article, we can learn about docPrint Pro together.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in GUI version, Command Line version and virtual printer which includes docPrint and docPrint PDF driver. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
Please visit the website http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/index.html to get more information about docPrint Pro and docPrint.