It is impossible to edit moddate for a image file but if you convert the image2pdf , it is just a piece of cake to edit property for a PDF file. If you do not install Adobe Acrobat, it is still different for you. You may wonder may I convert the image2pdf and edit property without Adobe installed. If there is a software named Image2PDF v3.2 installed in your PC, it is quite easy for you.You can convert the image2pdf and edit property, say add moaddate in a minutes.
There are four versions of Image2PDF, you can choose the one you like. No matter the GUI version or theone, they all have the same functions. Command line needs to be pointed out that it can be used in intranet to convert TIFF or other image files to PDF on the fly. Image2PDF is perfect for high-volume document archive/database systems that require unattended batch image conversions (TIFF or other images) to PDF format. Together with the batch file function of , the command line version Image2PDF is widely used in the data base converting.
Then I will show you how to convert the image2pdf and edit property to image file.
- When we use software, we have to know one or two about it and download it. There is no exception for Image2PDF. We should better download it first. This is the downloading link:http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl
- When you enter the downloading page, please read the usage and introduction carefully. It will be helpful for your future use. Check “Image2PDF Frequently Asked Questions” by this link. http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/support/index.html
- Like the common steps to run MS Dos, run "cmd" command from "Start Menu"->"Run"); then run the Img2PDF command from the command line window (Img2PDF software can be found in your Image2PDF command line uncompress directory)
- Do following the usage shown in the text file: Usage: Img2PDF [options] <-o output> <images> Find the parameter stands for adding moddate. It is “-E [ModDate]”. Then drag the Img2PDF.exe to the windows, input the command [-E detail date –o] and the [output file] –> [input file]
- I will take a emf image file for example to show you the steps in Dos Windows.
- From the picture we can get: the example is 00005.emf and I name the PDF file as 8.pdf, the moddate I added is
- It takes 0.17 seconds to finish the converting. We can check the property of PDF file to see whether we have added the moddate successfully.
20070116230629-08'00', I can find the PDF file in C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\2011-9-28\file type.
By this way, you can also convert other format image file to PDF one and add edit property such as author ,producer and so on to your image file.