JPEG(. jpg) is short for Joint Photographic Experts Group, and pronounced jay-peg. JPEG is a lossy compression technique for color images. Although it can reduce files sizes to about 5% of their normal size, some detail is lost in the compression. It is a standard method of compressing photographic images. We also call JPEG the file format which employs this compression. The file extensions for this format are .JPEG, .JFIF, .JPG, or .JPE although .JPG is the most common on all platforms. JPEG is mostly used for storing and transmitting photographs on the World Wide Web.JPEG is a well established standard with plenty of software available, including free software.
Here is the method below to convert the 1st page ofin PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
1. Open your pdf file in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click the open button of toolbar in the panel of preview in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, and a dialog box is popped out, then you may need to choose your pdf there through double-clicking it , after this, your pdf could be shown in the preview panel.
2. In this step, you could change your angle on pdf preview in the preview panel by clicking the tool buttons on the toolbar in the preview panel, which is to make sure there is no mistake in your pdf file.
3. Add your pdf route into the batch process panel: click “Add” button to select that pdf file in the dialog box, then click “open” button in that dialog box, by now, your pdf route is shown in the table of “PDF File” in the batch process panel.
4. Assign your objective format and targeting folder for your jpg: click the edit-box of “File type”, and a dragging list is popped out, then please click JPEG, which is your objective format. Click “Browse” button, then still another dialog box is popup, you may need to choose a folder there, and click “ok” button at last. You will notice that this folder is shown as a route in the edit-box of “Destination folder”, which is your targeting folder.
5. After all the steps you have taken, please set the range of converting pages, but you may ask how to deal with it, do not worry, now please move your eyes onto “Page Count” in the batch process, you may notice there are 3 pages in this pdf file, which is relative to page range. Then look over page range, please click the check-box of “Page range”, then click the edit-boxes of “From” and “To”, where you need to input 1 into them, which is a guarantee that make PDF To Image Converter v2.1 just process the 1st page of PDF to JPG.
6. If you want to convert your PDF to JPG more clearly, you could increase the number in the edit-box of “Quality”, the greater your number is, the bigger your jpg is in size, and the more clear your jpg is. Here we input 88 into that edit-box after clicking it.
7. Process this task in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Convert” button, then after a few seconds, your jpg will be added in the destination folder, then shut down your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.