TIF is short for "TIFF". TIF format is a high-quality graphics format often used for storing images with many colors, such as digital photos. TIF image format could support for layers and multiple pages. TIF files can be saved in an uncompressed (lossless) format or may incorporate . jpeg (lossy) compression. They may also use LZW lossless compression, which reduces the TIFF file size, but does not reduce the quality of the image, and also TIF files could be compressed with other compression formats, such as CCITT G3, 4, Packbits and ClassF Fax file, which are different in size and other aspects, decoding and encoding for example.
How to convert the 3rd page of? you could use v2.1 to convert the 3rd page of , which is a powerful functional converter based on converting pdf to image. Here is the details on how to convert only the 3rd page of in v2.1.
1. Look over your pdf file inv2.1: click the open button of toolbar on the panel of preview in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, a dialog box is popup, then you need to choose your pdf file there and click “open” button in that popup dialog box, then you could see your pdf file is shown as a page in the preview panel, and you can review this pdf file with the tool buttons in the toolbar above the preview page.
2. Add your pdf file into the PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Add” button, then another dialog box is popup, and please choose that pdf file that is the same as the one in the preview panel, then click “open” button in that dialog box, and you will notice your pdf file is shown as a pdf route in the form under “PDF File” title. Then you could click this route to activate “Remove” button, which is used for removing the single route, and also if you would like to delete all the routes when there are many pdf route, click “Remove all” button, which could help you deleting all the routes one time.
3. Click the edit-box of “File type”, there is a dragging list popup, then select TIF there, which is your targeting format that you need to convert pdf to.
4. Use your left button of your mouse to click the edit-box of “Destination folder”, then please type a file folder route in it, which is your targeting folder, where you could save your tif image.
5. This step is important for your question here cause we need to set a range of pages of pdf file to be converted, where page range is needed much: please move your eyes onto page range panel, click the check-box of “Page range”, then check the edit-boxes of “From” and “To” with your left button of your mouse, and input 2 in each of them, which is your range that we need to set to guarantee PDF To Image Converter v2.1 just only process the 2nd page of pdf to tif.
6. Click the check-box of “None”, which is your targeting compression format and lead to the biggest size of tif among the compression mode in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
7. After these steps, at last, it is to process this task in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Convert” button, and please wait for a few seconds, your tif image is added into your destination folder in your computer.
8. Close your PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Exit” button. By now, your mission on PDF To Image Converter v2.1 is finished.
You could visit this webpage to know more about PDF To Image Converter v2.1: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.