VeryPDF PDFPrint Command line is a very useful PDF application which can be used tofiles on any printer device that is accessible through the Windows operating system. If you want to use VeryPDF PDFPrint Command line to fit both width and height and files, the following commands are definitely worth your attention:
-scalex 0 -scaley 0
In the following part of this article, I will show you how to fit both width and height and print PDF via a:
First of all, you should run command prompt window. You can click “Start” in the left down corner of the screen; > click “Run”; > enter cmdin the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the command prompt window.
Second, type ain the command prompt window in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -scalex 0 -scaley 0 <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe refers to the executable file, which can drive the printer device to print PDF files.
- -scalex and –scaley represent X axis scale factors and y axis scale factors respectively. -scalex 0 means that the computer will scale the width of PDF page to fit the printer's paper size, and -scaley 0 indicates that scale the height of PDF page to fit the printer's paper size.
- <PDF Files> represents the selected PDF file. The content enclosed by a pair of angle brackets <> is essential parameters. In another words, after you input commands, you should input the directory of the selected PDF file at the end of the command line.
The following is an example of the command line you should type:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -scalex 0 -scaley 0 D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file “pdfprint.exe”, which is placed in the folder “pdfprint_cmd” on disk D.
- -scalex 0 and -scaley 0 are the essential commands that you should type in the command prompt window. Please pay attention to the parameter 0. As a matter of fact, there are three special parameters here: there are 0, 100, and -1. The parameter 100 stands for 100%, and it means that the computer will not scale PDF page. The parameter -1 represents the minimum constant scaling in both paper width and height.
- D:\top.pdf is the path of the PDF file you want to print.
Third, you can hit “Enter” on the keyboard, and the computer will automatically scale both width and height of the PDF file to adjust to the paper and print the PDF file on the paper.
The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available at the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html . You can also buy VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line by clicking on this website. If you want to learn more about paper definition for VeryPDF, please refer to this website.