What is PNG?
- PNG is a raster image file stored in the Portable Network Graphic (PNG) format;
- PNG contains a bitmap of indexed colors under a lossless compression, but without copyright limitations;
- PNG is commonly used to store graphics for Web images. PNG images are now supported by most Web browsers;
- The PNG format was created in response to limitations with the GIF format, primarily to increase color support and to provide an image format without a patent license;
- PNG images may include an 8-bit transparency channel, which allows the image colors to fade from opaque to transparent;
- PNG images do not provide CMYK color support because they are not intended for use with professional graphics;
How to get a big dimension png through converting? v2.1 could help you with this. For more info, please keep a watchful eye on the following steps.
1. Open your pdf file inv2.1: click “Add” button in the batch process panel--->a dialog box is popped out--->select your pdf file via double-clicking it, then your pdf file is shown as a route in the batch process panel. Then click the open button of toolbar--->another dialog box is popped out--->click your pdf file--->press down “open” button in that dialog box, then your pdf file is shown as a page in the preview panel of v2.1.
2. Review your pdf file in the preview panel in detail: use the tool buttons on the preview panel to adjust your angles, click enlarging button--->your page of pdf could be enlarged, then you could check on this page carefully, then click the forward button to get another page previewed like this page, for example.
3. Select a targeting file type: click the edit-box of “File type”---> a dragging list is popped out--->click PNG there, then PNG is your targeting format that we need to process pdf to.
4. Assign a space for your objective file in your pc: click “Browse” button--->get a popup dialog box--->select a file folder--->click “ok” button, then your file folder is shown as a route in the edit-box of “Destination folder”.
5. To get a big dimension png through convertingin PDF To Image Converter v2.1, you may need to reset DPI in the option panel of PDF To Image Converter v2.1:
what is DPI? DPI stands for dots per inch, which is related to resolution of raster images. Resolution of images is commonly used in some outputs such as scanners and printers, which is usually represented by DPI. Generally, the greater your DPI is, the bigger your image is in dimension and size, also the more clear your image is.
So after the introduction to DPI we mentioned, now we may need to set DPI: click the edit-box of each DPI on the option panel--->input a larger value for each DPI, here we type 200 into them so that we could get a big dimension png through the converting.
6. Process this task in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Convert” button, and your pdf is being converted in this converter, and your big dimension png image could be added into the destination folder. At last, close your PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
For more info about PDF To Image Converter v2.1, please visit this webpage: http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl.