v2.1 is a multiple functional converter based on converting pdf to image including converting .
Here is the link about http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl, where you could know more about PDF To Image Converter v2.1 clearly.v2.1:
And what is bmp?
BMP image format is an uncompressed raster image which is comprised of a rectangular grid of pixels. BMP image format contains a file header (bitmap identifier, file size, width, height, color options, and bitmap data starting point) and bitmap pixels, each with a different color. BMP files may contain different levels of color depths per pixel, depending on the number of bits per pixel specified in the file header. They may also be stored using a grayscale color scheme.
Here is the solution on convertingto get a gray scale bmp in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
1. Preview your pdf file in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click the open button of toolbar of preview panel, then a dialog box is popup, you need to choose your pdf file in the dialog box that you need to convert, and then click “open” button, then your pdf is shown in the preview panel of PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
2. Use the tool buttons of toolbar in the preview panel to check on your pdf page: click the forward or backward button to get another page of pdf when there are more than one page in your pdf file, for example.
3. Add your pdf into the batch process panel: click “Add” button, and you could get a popup dialog box, where you need to choose your pdf file and click “ok” button, then your pdf file is shown as a route in the table of “PDF File”.
4. Click this pdf route, then you could notice “Remove” button is active, with another “Remove all” button, you could delete your single pdf route or lots of routes at a time after clicking the pdf route(s).
5. Select your objective format and targeting folder in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click the edit-box of “File type”, and then a dragging list is popup, where you need to click BMP, which is your targeting file type; then click “Browse” button, and also another dialog box is popup, still you need to select a folder there, which is your objective folder to store your bmp image, then click “ok” button there.
6. In this step, please move your eyes onto the functional panel of “Image bitcount” in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click the edit-box of “Image bitcount”, another dragging list is popup, all you need to do in this step is to click 8 in that dragging list with the following of clicking the check-box of “Grayscale”, which is a guarantee of converting pdf to bmp to get a grayscale bmp in PDF To Image Converter v2.1, the reason is that the grayscale format is usually stored in the image bit count of 8.
7. At last, process this task after your elementary setting like above: click “Convert” button on the panel to deal with the converting pdf to bmp, then your bmp image could be added into the destination folder in your pc.
8. Click “Exit” button to close PDF To Image Converter v2.1. This is the end of this converting mission.