VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is supports. And because it is a stand-alone software application, it can files without any Adobe application installed your computer. If you are going to horizontally on both sides via a , you will use the following command: -duplex 2. –duplex is the essential command you need to print double sided, and 2 is the parameter indicating print horizontally.
This article will focus on the command -duplex 2 and show how tohorizontally on both sides via a .
1. Run the command prompt window.
Click on the button “Start” in the left down corner on your computer screen;>click on “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt window. The four steps are also presented in the following picture, so you can follow the red arrows on the picture as below.
2. Enter a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -duplex 2 <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file;
- -duplex 2 is the command to print PDF on both sides of a piece of paper horizontally. –duplex is the command for printing double sided, and 2 is the parameter for printing vertically. Please don’t forget to leave a space between –duplex and 2. Of course, there are two other parameters: if you enter -duplex 1, it will print PDF on one side; if you enter -duplex 3, it will print PDF file on double sides.
- <PDF Files> stands for the PDF file you want to print.
To make it clearer, you can type a command as follows:
E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -duplex 2 E:\top.pdf
- E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk E. If you place the folder which contains the executable file in a different path, you can replace the example directory by the new directory.
- -duplex 2 will direct the printer device to print PDF file on double sides horizontally.
- E:\top.pdf is the directory of the PDF file that is going to be printed. It can be replaced by the directory of another PDF file that is selected.
3. The last step is to press the “Enter” key. The accessible printer device will begin to print PDF file horizontally on double sides. The following is the comparison between the result of -duplex 2 and the result of duplex 3.
the results of -duplex 2:
the results of -duplex 3:
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here, too. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html