How to print Doc to JPG? It means we can print Doc format file to JPG format file in our computer. As we know this kind of needs increase more than before. Especially it is good for office workers. It looks like a kind of conversion. Today it can be used the software: docPrint Document Converter Professional v5.0 in this process. DocPrint Pro is short for it. It has a virtual printer: docPrint PDF Driver, which can print Doc to JPG. If you are not clear about this software, just visit:http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/document-converter/help.htm and know more about it. I believe that this software is worth to download. The reason is that it has many functions, print Doc to JPG just a tip of the iceberg of it.
Let’s go to the straight. Right now I will emphasis on how to print Doc to JPG by usingPDF Driver.
The step 1, download and install this software.
- Download this software through this link:
- Do remember to extract it after the download is completed, for it is the zip package. Then unzip it.
- Install it in your computer for the further use.
There are two choices for you; one is that you can use the trivial version by free. Another is that you can purchase it and register it. All it depends on you.
Step 2, choose the right type and save the change.
1. Open your file (The reader.doc), and click “File” – find “Print”-click “Print”. Then it will pop up the dialogue “Print”, you just need to select the virtual printer “Driver”, and click the button “ok”. Please look at picture 1.
2. After you click the button “ok”, it will pup up a dialogue “Save As”. Please choose the type “JPG” and input the file name “The reader1.2” in the blank. At last, save the change. Please look at picture 2.
Step 3, Open the files and find the difference.
Separately open the before and after Printing files, you will find that we had already printed Doc to JPG. Please look at the screenshots.
The virtual printer:PDF Driver is easy to operate isn’t it? Since it is useful for you, why not to have it? Thanks for your reading.