A simple and convenient method about how to printwill be introduced to you in this article.
DocPrint Document Converter Professionalis software, which works both in GUI version and Command Line version. It can dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. WithDocument Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It also has two virtual printers. One is ; the other is PDF Driver.
Today we will print http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/document-converter/help.htm. The installation is very easy; you just need to install it according to the install wizard.by using the docPrint PDF Driver. You need to download the software the DocPrint Document Converter Professional firstly. Click this link:
Step 1, open a doc file.
(1) Open a doc file; click the “File”;
(2) Find the “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”, it is quick and can save your time;
(3) It will popup a dialogue box “Print”, choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click the button “ok”, you can operate it according to the following picture；
Step 2, choose the right type, save the target file.
(1) It will also popup a dialogue box “Save as”；
(2) Choose the suitable location；
(3) Input file name ；
(4) Choose the file type “PNG” ；
(5) Save the change.
Picture 2 will show you how to do it.
Step 3, check out the files, and find the effect
(1) Open the target file and the before printing file；
(2) Compare them；
You will vividly find that we had printedby using the docPrint PDF Driver. Picture 3 will show the difference to you.
By the way , there is a basic version of the DocPrint Document Converter Professional, it can also print doc to png, the operation is the same. If you are interested in it, you can go to this website and download it.