What is pcx?
It is not common format file in office work and it is a raster image format developed by ZSoft; became one of the original bitmap image formats for the DOS/Windows platform; supports 24-bit color images, 8-bit grayscale and indexed color images, and 1-bit black and white images; compressed using RLE encoding.
Right now, the pcx file format has mostly been replaced by newer image formats, but is still used by some fax and scanning applications. Multi-page PCX fax documents use the dcx extension.
How to print docx to pcx?
With the help of theDocument Converter Professional, you can do everything to print docx to pcx. The reason is that this software is consisted of two virtual printers, the PDF Driver and the . We can use the docPrint PDF Driver to print docx to pcx.
Step 1 Download and install
Turn to this link: http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe download it. Remember to install it in your computer for the future use.
Step 2 Open the file and print
- Open a docx file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”
Step 3 Choose the type and save the change
- After you click “print”, wait for a moment, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Input file name in the “File name” combo box
- Select the file type “PCX” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
Steps 4 compare the original file and after printing file
- Open them and find the effect
- You will vividly find that we had printed docx to pcx by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
I think that after reading my article, you can gradually master this function, the same procedures to print www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe and you can download it, turn into this website:http://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html , you can purchase it. Thanks for your reading.. I suggested that you experience it by yourself and enjoy it .By the way, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is low. Click this link: