You should follow the steps below to convert MS Office Excel to tif with the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional,also called docPrint Pro.
1.Run printer driver
You can use the following ways to open excel document first:
- Double click the excel document in your computer.
- Right click the excel document and click “Open” option in dropdown list.
Then please run the printer driver in your computer according to the following ways:
- Click “File” and click “Print” in dropdown list to open a dialog box called “Print” in which you should choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “P” on your key board at the same time to open the same dialog box.This is the hot key of “Print”.You can use it when you want to print files anywhere.
If docPrint Pro is the default printer in your computer,you can run it as follows:
- Click the printer icon in toolbar of excel document.
- Right click excel file and choose “Print” option to run docPrint Pro.There is no need to open excel file.
2.Open “Save As” dialog box
In “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1,if you don’t want to set any parameters or any functions about output file,you can open “Save As” dialog box to save file directly by the methods below:
- Click “File” and click “Save as” option in dropdown list.
- Click the icon which is like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
3.Save file in “Save As” dialog box.
The “Save As” dialog is showed in Figure2 in which you can do the following operations:
- Specify the directory for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Name the target file in “File name” edit box.
- Make sure the file type of target file in “Save as type” combo box.
- Save the target file by clicking “Save” button.
If there are no other requirements to the target file,you don’t need to care about other options such as “Color Depth”, “Resolution” and so on.What you need to do is waiting for several seconds.
Maybe you still know nothing about docPrint Pro used in this conversion.In fact,docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
You can download docPrint Pro at http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe . If necessary,you can set it as the default printer in your computer in the end of installation according to the prompts.Of course,this will make your work more faster and convenient.
There are some other articles to introduce docPrint Pro at the blog http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/. You can read them and leave messages.