VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line supportss and does not require an environment like Adobe reader, so it is really convenient to use it to . If you want to in color you may need to use the command –color <int> . You can also use this command to print a PDF file in monochrome. The command –color <int> allows two parameters: 1 indicates monochrome and 2 represents color.
This article aims to focus on how to print a PDF file in color, so we are going to use the command –color 2.Generally speaking, three steps are required to print PDF in color via a: First run the command prompt window; second, enter a ; third, press the “Enter” key. The following shows how to do it in detail:
First of all, run the command prompt window. You should click “Start” in the left down corner on the computer screen;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt window. The picture below shows the how to run the command prompt window:
The following is the command prompt window:
Secondly, enter a command line in the command prompt window in the pattern as follows:
pdfprint.exe -color 2 <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file;
- -color 2 is the command for printing PDF in color. –color is the command for switching between color and monochrome on color printers, and 2 is the parameter for printing PDF in color. Please don’t forget to leave a space between -color and 2. Moreover, there is another parameter: if you enter -color 1, it will print PDF in monochrome.
- <PDF Files> stands for the PDF file you want to print.
To make it clear, I will take the following as an example:
E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -color 2 E:\top.pdf
- E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk E. If you place the folder containing the executable file in a different path, you should replace the example directory by the new directory.
- color 2 will tell the printer device to print PDF file in color.
- E:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. You can also change the directory, depending on the path in which you placed the selected PDF file.
The last step is to press the “Enter” key. The accessible printer device will begin to print PDF in color right away.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html