VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is a software application you can use tofiles. It can run without any Adobe application installed in your computer, and can support . It is very simple to use VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line to files on both sides of a piece of paper via a . The following command is the one that should be included in the you are going to type in the command prompt window: -duplex <int>. int, stands for integral. Because it is enclosed by the angle bracket, it is an essential parameter. If you want to print PDF on two sides of a piece of paper, there are two parameters you can select: 2 which represents for horizontal; and 3 that stands for vertical.
This article aims to throw light on the command -duplex <int> and show how to print PDF on both sides via a command line.
You can begin with run the command prompt widows by clicking on button “Start” on the left down corner on your computer; > enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the command prompt window. You can also follow these four red arrows in the picture below to run the command prompt window. You can also follow the red arrows on the picture as below.
The second step you need to take is to enter a command line in the following command line pattern:
pdfprint.exe -duplex <int> <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file;
- -duplex <int> is the command you use to print PDF on two sides of a piece of paper. <int> represents an essential parameter, which should be integral. In fact, there are two parameters that can follow the command –duplex:
- 2 : horizontal. If the command is –duplex 2, the printer will print PDF on both sides of a piece of paper horizontally.
- 3 : vertical. If the command is –duplex 3, the printer will print PDF on both sides of a piece of paper vertically. Please don’t forget to leave a space between –duplex and <int>.
- <PDF Files> refers to the PDF file you want to print.
For instance, you can type a command like this:
E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -duplex 2 D:\top.pdf
- E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file, that is placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk E. If the folder that contains the executable file is not placed in the root folder on disk E, you can change the directory of it, depending on path you store it.
- The command -duplex 2 indicates the computer to print PDF file on two sides horizontally.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the PDF file that is selected. It can be replaced by the directory of the PDF file you selected in your computer.
The last step is to press the “Enter” key. The assessable printer device will begins to print PDF file on both sides. The following is the comparison between the results of -duplex 2 and -duplex 3.
the result of -duplex 2:
the results of -duplex 2:
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. To get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html