VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line allows users tousing high horizontal resolution via . Resolution is often used for a pixel count in digital imaging. The higher the horizontal resolution, the more the rows, dots or lines from top to bottom are on a printed page, display screen or fixed area such as one inch. If you want to set high horizontal resolution and via a , you will need to employ the following command: -xres -4.
The following shows how to print PDF using high horizontal resolution via:
The first step to print PDF via a command line is to run the command prompt window. You can click “Start” in the left down corner on the computer screen;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt window. The picture below shows the four steps to open the command prompt window:
Secondly, you should enter a command line in the pattern:
pdfprint.exe –xres -4 <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line .
- –xres -4 indicates high horizontal resolution. -xres is the command to set horizontal resolution; and -4 is the parameter which represents high. Make sure there is a space between –xres and -4. In addition, you can also enter an integer instead of -4. The number of dots per inch (DPI) and is therefore device dependent. DPI is used to describe the resolution number of dots per inch in a digital print and the printing resolution of a hard copy print dot gain; the increase in the size of the halftone dots during printing. For example, -xres 500 means that the printer will print 500 dots per inch from left to right on a piece of paper.
- <PDF Files> stands for the selected PDF file.
To be more specific, you can enter a command line as following:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -xres -4 D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk D. You can replace this directory, depending on the place you store the folder containing the executable file in your computer.
- -xres -4 stands for high horizontal resolution. You can also enter a number like 4000 to replace -4. The number represents dots per inch (DPI) and is therefore device dependent.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. You can also replace it by the directory of the PDF file you want to print on your own computer.
The last step is to print PDF using high horizontal resolution is to press the “Enter” key. The accessible printer device will constantly print PDF in a high horizontal resolution.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html