VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is a convenient software application which allows users to rescale andvia a without an environment of Adobe products like Adobe Reader. The key command is -scale <int>, which can specify the factor by which the printed output is to be scaled. The apparent page size is scaled from the physical page size by a factor of scale/100.
This article aims to introduce a method to scale andvia a . Generally speaking three main steps are required:
1. To run the command prompt.
You can run the command prompt by clicking “Start” in the left down corner on the computer screen;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt. The picture below illustrates the steps to open the command prompt:
2. Enter a comand line
You should enter a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -scale <int> <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe is the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. However, we seldom type the bare name of the executable file in the command prompt. Instead, we enter the whole directory of the executable file in the command prompt.
- - scale <int> is the command that can specify the factor by which the printed output is to be scaled. The apparent page size is scaled from the physical page size by a factor of scale/100. For example, if the number is 200, it means that the PDF file will be enlarged twice the original one.
- <PDF Files> represents the selected PDF file. In the command prompt, we always enter the directory of the selected PDF file instead of the bare name of the PDF file we want to print.
For instance, you can enter a command line in the prompt.
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe - scale 200 D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder called pdfprint_cmd on disk D. Of course, it can be replaced by the directory of the executable file in your computer.
- - scale 200 indicates that the apparent page size is twice the physical page size.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. Again, it can also be replaced by the directory of the selected PDF file on your own computer.
3. Hit the “Enter” key. The computer will send message to the accessible printer device without delay.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html