VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line can be used to convert image files. Furthermore, it supports color depth setting. When you use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line toand convert EMF to TGA, it will only take several seconds. All you need to do are just three steps: run the command prompt window, type a and press “Enter”. The command to set the color depth is -bitcount <int>. This article will show how to when converting EMF to TGA via a in three steps.
1. Run the command prompt window
The following is the most commonly used way to run the command prompt window: click “Start” > click “Run” > enter “cmd” in the “Open” edit box in the “Run” dialog box that pops out; >click on “OK”. Then the black and white command window will appear on the computer screen.
2. Type a command line
If you want to set the color depth and convert EMF to TGA, you should type a command line, according to the following command line pattern:
htmltools -bitcount <int> <EMF file> <TGA file>
Four parts are included in the command line pattern above:
- htmltools represents the executable file, which, to be more specific, is htmltools.exe in the folder titled htmltools in your computer.
- -bitcount <int> is the command that can be used to set color depth for image conversion. int stands for integer, which only permits 1, 8 and 24 in this command. The Angle brackets are used to mark the essential contents, but the Angle brackets will not really appear in the command prompt window.
- <EMF file> stands for the input file which is in EMF format.
- <TGA file> represents the output file which must be in TGA format.
To make it easier for you to understand, you can enter a command line in the command prompt window like the following one:
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 1 D:\in\fruit.emf D:\out\fruit.tga
In the command line above,
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the directory of the executable file named htmltools.exe, which is always placed in the folder called htmltools. In this example, this folder is placed on disc D.
- -bitcount 24 is the command that specifies 24-bit as the color depth for the output file converted from EMF to TGA.
- D:\in\cat.emf is the directory of the input EMF file. It leads the computer to find the input file named cat in the folder in on disk D.
- D:\out\cat.tga represents the directory of the output file. It indicates the computer to export the TGA image file named cat to the folder named Out on disk D. The file extension tga specifies TGA as the format of the output file.
You can replace the directories of the executable file, the input file and output file in the example with the directories of the files in your computer respectively.
3. Press “Enter”
You can just press “Enter” on the keyboard, and check the effect of conversion from EMF to TGA right away, since the time of conversion is extremely fast. The following can show you the original EMF file, and the files converted from EMF to TGA via command line.
The original EMF file
8-bit TGA file
32-bit TGA file