VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is a useful desktop tool which can help you effectivefiles on accessible printer device. VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line does not require any Adobe application in your computer like Adobe Reader. When you use VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line to set content vertical offset and via , you may need the following command: -yoffset <int>. The parameter –yoffset stands for vertical offset, and the parameter value must be integer, which is indicated by the abbreviation int, enclosed by the angle brackets which are always used to mark essential contents.
The following will show how to set content vertical offset andvia . You can follow the three steps below and try it yourself.
1. Run the Command Prompt. Four steps are required: click “Start” in the left down corner on the computer screen;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt window. The picture below shows the four steps to open the command prompt window:
2. Type a command line in the following pattern in the command prompt.
pdfprint.exe -yoffset <int> <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe is the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. However, we seldom directly type the bare name of the executable file in the command prompt. Instead, we enter the directory of the executable file in the command prompt.
- -yoffset <int> specifies a page offset in the vertical axis. The number enclosed by the angle brackets is the space between the up side of the paper and the up side of the PDF file. It is essential, and in pixels.
- <PDF Files> represents the selected PDF file. In the command prompt, we always enter the directory of the selected PDF file instead of the bare name of the PDF file we want to print.
To be more specific, you can type a command line as following:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -yoffset 500 D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder called pdfprint_cmd on disk D. Of course, it can be replaced by the directory of the executable file in your computer.
- -yoffset 2000 indicates that each PDF page of the PDF file will move down 500 pixels. In contrast, if you enter -xoffset -2000, each PDF page will move up 2000. The comparison at the end of the article will illustrated the difference between the two parameter values.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. Again, it can also be replaced by the directory of the selected PDF file on your own computer.
The following is the Command Prompt with the command lines:
3. The last step is to hit the “Enter” key. The computer will send message to the accessible printer device without delay.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html