VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line doesn't depend on print drivers. It can be used to convert EMF files to various formats, including conversion from EMF to BMP, PDF, PS (Postscript), TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, JP2, and PNM. In addition, VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line supports color depth setting. With regard to the color depth, usually, the higher the depth, the clearer and brighter the image is. And when convert EMF to BMP, you can set 1-bit, 8-bit or 24-bit as the color depth.If you want to covert EMF to BMP, and set color depth via a, you should take three steps: run the command prompt window, type a and press “Enter”. Please follow the steps below and try it by yourself:
1. Run the command prompt window
To run the command prompt window, you should first click “Start” in the left down corner on the screen; > click “Run” on the home menu to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter “cmd” in the “Open” edit box in the “Run” dialog box; >click on “OK”. The black and white command window will pop out immediately.
2. type a command line
When you convert EMF to BMP and set color depth, you should follow the pattern below:
Htmltools -bitcount <int> <EMF file> <BMP file>
htmltools is the name of the executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line.
- -bitcount <int> is the command you use to set color depth for image conversion. int stands for integer. The Angle brackets are used to mark the essential contents. The numbers can be 1, 8, and 24. And the image is clearer, as the color depth is higher.
- <EMF file> stands for the input file in EMF format.
- <BMP file> represents the output file in BMP format.
Taking the following command line as an example:
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -bitcount 8 D:\in\fruit.emf D:\out\fruit.bmp
You can enter a command line in the command prompt window, including four parts:
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe represents the directory of the executable file htmltools.exe which is included in the folder htmltools on disc D.
- -bitcount 8, the command you use to specify 8-bit as the color depth.
- D:\in\fruit.emf is the directory of the input EMF file, which is named as fruit, and is placed in the folder named in on disk D.
- D:\out\fruit.bmp represents the directory of the output file. It indicates to name the result BMP file as fruit, and store it in the folder Out on disk D.
You can replace each directory of the executable file, the input file and output file respectively with the corresponding directory of each file in your computer.
3. Press “Enter”
Just press “Enter” on the keyboard. You can check the effect of conversion from EMF to BMP right away in the folder you stored the output files. The following can show the original EMF file, and the output files converted from EMF to BMP via the above command line.
The original EMF file
1-bit BMP file
8-bit BMP file
24-bit BMP file