If you want to add title, subject, author and keywords to your document then insert it to your PDF file, please have a try of Image2PDF. Say when you prepare lecture materials for an important speech, lecture materials will be distributed to the audience. Suddenly, you see an item material which is useful for your speech then you want to add it to the lecture materials .However, this item material is kept in a PDF file, you just want to add part of them to your file meanwhile you have saved your lecture materials to PDF file. The how should you handle it simply?
I introduce a way to you, hoping it can help you in this matter. You can make a screenshot for the useful material then inset it directly to your existed PDF file by Image2PDF. Image2PDF is a converter which can convert dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, PIC and so on, into PDF format. Set the document title, subject, author and keywords as your wish. And you can insert a image file to an existed PDF file.
Then I will show you how to use this software.
- Download it here: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl When you see “image2pdf.exe”, please save it and let it run in your computer.
- Make the screenshots of your useful documents and save the screenshots in your computer.
- Add screenshots to Image2PDF.I will take a picture to show you how to add file to it. You can simply drag your file to Image2PDF, or you can add the files by clicking “Add Files”, then choose the folder your file screenshots are in then click file to add.
- After adding the file, please add tile, subject and so on by clicking “Setting” then go to “PDF info” label. You will see a bounced menu label like this. You can edit the title, subject, author and keywords here. Then click “OK” to finish the setting.
- If you want to insert this document to an existed PDF file, please go to “Save Mode” menu label. Then you will see a menu label like the picture shows. Whether you want to add it at the first page or last page of the PDF file, please choose it at “Destination” part as you wish. Then please click “OK” to end the setting.
- If you have finished the setting, please click “Make PDF” to finish the converting. Then you will see your document screenshot has been inserted to and existed PDF file.