VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is professional software which has been designed tofile to accessible printers. Via s, you can files, add watermarks to PDF files in different fonts, types, contents, and colors. Moreover, it does not require Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software in your computer. If you want to set the watermark font when via , you are going to use the following command: -wf <string>, which can specify the font name of the watermark.
This article takes three steps to introduce how to set the watermark font and print PDF via.
First of all, you should open the command prompt window. Usually, four little steps can quickly open the command prompt window: click “Start” >click “Run” > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK”. When you see the black and white command prompt window, you can proceed to the next step.
Secondly, type a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -wtext <string> -wf <string> <PDF Files>
This command line pattern consists of four parts:
- pdfprint.exe refers to the executable file.
- -wtext <string> can be used to add watermarks on PDF files. The angle brackets <> mark the essential content and string refers to character string. When you type a character string in the command prompt window, make sure that you have used quotes “” to enclose the character string.
- -wf <string> is the command that you can use to set the watermark font.
- <PDF Files> refers to the selected PDF file, on which you want to add a watermark.
The following is an example of what you should enter in the command prompt window:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -wtext “watermark” -wf “Times New Roman” D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file. As you can see, we seldom type the bare name of the executable file in the command prompt window. Instead, we type the directory of the executable file in the command prompt window. In this example, according to the directory, the computer can call the executable file which is placed in the folder called pdfprint_cmd on disk D. Of course, you can replace it with the exact directory of the executable file in your computer.
- -wtext “watermark” commands that the text watermark should be added to the PDF file.
- -wf “Times New Roman” indicates that the watermark font should be specified as Times New Roman. Again, the quotes are only be used to mark the essential content.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. Again, it can also be replaced by the directory of the selected PDF file on your own computer.
Thirdly, just press “Enter” on the keyboard.
Without delay, the computer will send order to the accessible printer and drive it to print the PDF file with the watermark “watermark” in the font “Times New Roman”. Now let’s check the result of printing. And view some other results of different watermark fonts.
The font “Times New Roman” The font “Berlin Sans FB Demi”
The font “Broadway” The font “Algerian”
The font “Arial” The font “Cooper Black”
To read more articles on how to set watermark size, opacity, type, etc., please read more article at the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/ . To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html .The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. To get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html