VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer is included in many VeryPDF products like Verycamp and docPrint. As a virtual driver, VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer can convert any printable documents to files in PDF, BMP, PS, TIFF, EPS, PCX, etc. formats. For instance it can convert PPT to BMP. VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer can perfectly remain the original layout, type font, type color from the source PPT to BMP image files. The following is a comparison between a colorful slide of a PPT and the output BMP file converted from the PPT.
This article will show you how to convert PPT to BMP via VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer. Generally speaking, three steps are required:
1. Open the PPT document in a MS Office application like the 2010 version.
2. To call VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer, you should
- 2.1. Click [File] on the tool bar;
- 2.2. Click [Print] on the drop-down menu to open the [Print] interface( or dialog box if you are using Office 2003);
- 2.3. Choose [docPrint PDF Driver] as the printer in the [Printer] combo box.
- 2.4. Click the [Print] button above the [Printer] combo box. Then, the computer will begins to convert PPT to BMP when it is trying to open the [Save as] dialog box. Meanwhile, if you are careful, you will notice that a tiny printer icon will appear in the right down corner on the computer screen.
3. Save the output files converted from PPT to BMP in the[Save As] dialog box as follows:
- 3.1. You should select a directory in the [Save in] combo box and list box, for example, to create a folder named [veryout] folder on the desktop to export the outputting BMP files.
- 3.2. Choose [BMP File (*.bmp)] as the output format in the [Save as type] combo box.
- 3.3. Type name for the outputting BMP files in the [File Name] edit box.
- 3.4. Click on the [Save] button to close the [Save as] dialog box and begins to convert the Word document to BMP files.
The conversion will take five or six seconds to finish conversion. When the little printer icon disappears from the computer screen, you can view the result of conversion.
In a word, three steps are required to convert PPT to BMP via VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer: first, open the PPT in MS Office; second, choose PDF Driver as the printer; Third, save the output file in BMP format. If you want to download this product, please visit the following website: www.verypdf.com