Well, three steps are definitely enough for you to convert PPT to PCX. The whole process of conversion from PPT to PCX will take less than two minutes. Of course, if the original PPT documents are very large, it will take longer. As a virtual printer, VeryPDFis able to print any printable documents to files in the formats PDF, BMP, PS, TIFF, EPS, PCX, etc. VeryPDF printer is included in many VeryPDF products, so, if you have such a VeryPDF product as docPrint and PDFcamp, you can call VeryPDF printer when you need it in the following method.
This article will focus on how to convert PPT to PCX via VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer:
1. Open the PPT document in a MS Office application like the 2010 version.
2. Run VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer.
- 2.1. You should click [File] on the tool bar and then click [Print] on the drop-down menu to open the [Print] interface( or dialog box if you are using Office 2003). There is a quicker way to open the open the [Print] interface or dialog box: that is to pree [Ctrl+P] on the keyboard.
- 2.2. Specify [docPrint PDF Driver] as the printer in the [Printer] combo box.
- 2.3. Click the [Print] button above the [Printer] combo box.
Then, the computer will begin to convert PPT to PCX. At the same time, a tiny printer icon will appear in the right down corner on the computer screen. It will take three or five seconds to open the [Save as] dialog box, where you can save the output file in PCX format.
3. Save the output files in PCX format in the [Save As] dialog box .When the [Save As] dialog box appears on the computer screen, you should do the following steps:
- 3.1. Select a directory in the [Save in] combo box and list box.
- 3.2. Choose [PCX File (*.PCX)] as the output format in the [Save as type] combo box.
- 3.3. Type the name for the PCX files in the [File Name] edit box. Normally, each PPT slide will be converted to one PCX image file, and the computer will give names to the PCX image files based on the name you typed in the [File Name] edit box.
- 3.4. Click the [Save] button to close the [Save as] dialog box and save the output files in PCX format.
The conversion will take less than five seconds. When the tiny printer icon disappears from the computer screen, you can view the result of conversion in the selected folder. Always, VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer can perfectly preserve the original layout, type font, type color from the source PPT to PCX image files. The following is a comparison between a PPT slide and the PCX file converted from this PPT slide.
Before: PPT slide After: PCX image
VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer is chosen by many users, because of the high quality conversion and quick and fast way. If you want to download this product, please visit the following website: www.verypdf.com