VeryPDF www.verypdf.com . Normally, the process of conversion won’t take more than two minutes.is a PDF visual printer that is included in many VeryPDF products like docPrint Pro and docPrint . If you want to convert PPT to PNG via printer, you should install any VeryPDF product like docPrint first. Free trial versions of VeryPDF products are available at the following website:
This article would like to show you how to convert PPT to PNG via VeryPDFprinter in three steps. Please follow the steps below and try it yourself:
1. Open the PPT document in a MS Office application like the 2010 version.
2. Run VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver. You should
- 2.1. Click [File] on the tool bar and then click [Print] on the drop-down menu to open the [Print] interface ( or dialog box if you are using Office 2003). Or you can just press [Ctrl+P] on the keyboard to open the [Print] interface (or dialog box) .
- 2.2. Select [docPrint PDF Driver] as the printer in the [Printer] combo box.
- 2.3. Move your mouse up and click the [Print] button above the [Printer] combo box.
Then, the conversion from PPT to PNG is supposed to begin, which will be signified by a tiny printer icon that appears in the right down corner on the computer screen. In addition, it will take two or three seconds to open the [Save as] dialog box, depending on the size of the source PPT document.
3. To export the PNG file, you should
- 3.1. Select a directory in the [Save in] combo box and list box.
- 3.2. Choose [PNG File (*.PNG)] as the output format in the [Save as type] combo box.
- 3.3. Type a name in the [File Name] edit box.
- Normally, each PPT slide will be converted to one PNG image file, and the computer will give names to the PNG image files based on the name you typed in the [File Name] edit box.
- 3.4. Click the [Save] button to close the [Save as] dialog box and save the output files in PNG format.
In two or three seconds, when the tiny printer icon disappears from the computer screen, you can view the result of conversion from PPT to PNG in the selected folder. The following is a comparison between a PPT slide and the PNG file converted from this PPT slide. It illustrates that VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer can perfectly preserve the original layout, type font, type color from the source PPT to PNG image files.
Before: PPT slide After: PNG image file
VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer is chosen by many users, because of the high conversion quality and efficiency. If you want to download this product, please visit the following website: www.verypdf.com