VeryPDF docPrintis a virtual driver which can convert any printable files to files in PDF, BMP, PS, TIFF, EPS, PCX, etc. formats, like convert . VeryPDF docPrint is a very important application included in such VeryPDF products as docPrint and PDFcamp. For example, if you have installed docPrint in your computer, docPrint PDF Driver printer has been installed in your computer at the same time.
The following is the instruction on how to use VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer to convert. You should follow those steps and convert a Word document to BMP yourself.
1. Open the Word document in MS Office applications like Word 2010 and Word 2oo3. Here the sample Word document is opened by Word 2010.
2. There are two ways to call VeryPDF docPrint PDF Driver printer:
- 2.1. You should click [File] on the tool bar up the Word window,
- 2.2. click [Print] on the drop-down menu;
- or press [Ctrl+P] on the keyboard to open the [Print] dialog box or interface.
- 2.3. Select [docPrint PDF Driver] as the printer in the [Printer] combo box.
- 2.4. Click the [Print] button above the [Printer] combo box to open the [Save As] dialog box.
3. You can save the output BMP files in the[Save As] dialog box as follows:
- 3.1. You should select a directory in the [Save in] combo box and list box; here I select the [veryout] folder on the desktop to export the outputting BMP files.
- 3.2. Specify [BMP File] as the output format in the [Save as type] combo box.
- 3.3. Type name for the outputting BMP files in the [File Name] edit box.
- 3.4. Click on the [Save] button to close the [Save as] dialog box and begins to convert the Word document to BMP files.
Meanwhile, you will see a little printer icon appear in the right down corner on the computer screen, which indicates that the computer is processing the conversion. It will take five or six seconds to finish conversion. When the little printer icon disappears from the computer screen, you can view the result of conversion. The following comparison is between the original Word document and the output BMP image file. The text has been excellently preserved from the original document to the output file.
Before: the Word document After: the BMP file
Summary: only three steps are needed to convert www.verypdf.com: first, open the Word document in MS Office; second, call the PDF Driver; Third, save the output BMP file. Three steps can lead you to convert Word to BMP very easily. If there is any question, you are welcome to ask by leaving a message. If you want to download this product, please visit the following website: