If you want a bigger dimension ras image with converting http://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm#dl, where you could know more about PDF To Image Converter v2.1. You may ask what is DPI, let me introduce it briefly:, I guess you may need to use v2.1, which is an expert on converting pdf to image such as ras format. In v2.1, you could set DPI to get your bigger dimension ras image. Here is the link of its main page:
DPI is short for dots per inch, which also represent the resolution of raster images. The greater DPI is, the bigger resolution of raster image is. And resolution is commonly used in some output like scanners and printers. The greater DPI is, the more clear your raster image is, the bigger your raster image in size and dimension. This rule is suitable for scanners and other output like printers.
After that brief introduction to DPI, let me start to show you how to get a bigger dimension ras image in PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
- Open your pdf file in PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click “Add” button>a dialog box is popup>select your pdf>click “open” button, so your pdf file is shown as a route in batch process form. After this, you need to review it in the preview panel: click the open button of toolbar in the preview panel>another dialog box is popped out>double-click that pdf file there, then you could see your pdf file is shown as a page in the preview panel, which you could use the tool buttons of toolbar to check on in detail, such as the regional button, which is for previewing pdf regionally.
- Allocate a targeting format to your image: click the edit-box of “File type”>in that dragging list click RAS, which is your objective file type that you need to convert pdf to.
- Prepare a space for your bigger dimension ras image: click “Browse” button>in the popup dialog box select a targeting folder>click “ok”, then this objective folder could be shown as a route in the edit-box of “Destination folder” in batch process panel of PDF To Image Converter v2.1.
- Reset DPI in option panel of PDF To Image Converter v2.1: click the edit-box of DPI>input a larger number, and repeat this step in another edit-box of DPI, which could give you a bigger dimension ras image in the condition of converting , also the size and clearness of ras image grow bigger and better. Here we type 234 into them as an example.
- Process this task: click “Convert” button at the bottom of PDF To Image Converter v2.1>your bigger dimension ras image could be found in the destination folder. Then at last, shut down PDF To Image Converter v2.1.