Yes, even if you do not install Adobe, you still can use Image2PDF.
Image2PDF can operate independently of Adobe Acrobat and has faster processing speed. It is an independent Windows application which can directly convert dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC and so on, into PDF format. Image2PDF can automatically clear and skew-correct B/W images by employing special techniques to insure high quality output after conversion.
Maybe we can analyze the reason why it can work independently from the converting process.
- Download Image2PDF here: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl When you enter the download page, you will see a package “image2pdf.exe”,please save it,unzip it and let it run in your computer.
- Add your file or files to it. I will take a random image for example. If you have any problem about this software or PC, you are welcome to our “Technical support”, there will be PC engineers to answer your questions.
- If you want to set the restricted conditions for your PDF file, please set it by clicking “Setting”. At here, you can decide whether you should combine all the image files to a PDF file or not. Whether you would like to add the passwords for your PDF file. Or you can add bookmark or tile for the converted files. All you make it or not, it is up to you.
- If you do not have other requirements for the converted files, please click the “Make PDF” button to finish the converting. Then choose the folder to save the file in the newly bounced dialog box. If you want to appoint a folder to save the converted files, you can set it in advance by clicking “Setting” then go to “Save Mode” menu label. Please choose “Save to following directory or filename” first then browse the folder and click the button “Save”. When you finish the setting, please click “OK” to end it.
- It takes a few seconds to finish the setting. Then you will see the PDF file in your appointed folder. But you can not open it now, as you do not install Adobe. If you remove the file to a PC which has installed Adobe, you can open it at once. Seeing from the whole process of converting, we do not need Adobe. So even if you do not install Adobe in your PC, you still can use Image2PDF to finish the conversion.