Yes, you can try VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, and use it to fix damaged PDF andvia a . The following command is an essential part of the you need to enter: -preproc’ which can be employed to preprocess PDF file before printing. This article will throw light on the command -preproc, and introduce the way to fix damaged PDF and via a command line.
1. To run the command prompt
Four steps are required to run the command prompt: click “Start” in the left down corner of the desktop;>click “Run” to open the “Run” dialog box; > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the black and white command prompt. The picture below illustrates the steps to open the command prompt:
2. To enter a command line
You should enter a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe –preproc <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe is the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line. However, we seldom type the bare name of the executable file in the command prompt. Instead, we enter the whole directory of the executable file in the command prompt.
- –preproc is useful for some damaged PDF files. This command can help you preprocess PDF file before printing.
- <PDF Files> represents the selected PDF file. In the command prompt, we always enter the directory of the selected PDF file instead of the bare name of the PDF file we want to print.
To make it easier for you to understand, please look at the following an example:
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe –preproc D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder called pdfprint_cmd on disk D. Of course, it can be replaced by the directory of the executable file in your computer.
- –preproc is useful for some damaged PDF files. This command can help users to fix damaged PDF file before printing.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the selected PDF file. Again, it can also be replaced by the directory of the selected PDF file on your own computer.
3. To hit the “Enter” key
The computer will send message to the accessible printer device without delay.
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html