You maybe fret that there are plenty of even number pages in yours, if you are asked to rotate them, it would be a tedious task. Have you ever thought rotating the even number pages uniformly by using a tool which will greatly save your time? It is no need to seek far and near, the is your best choice. Only four steps-downloading, launching, inputting, checking-you will not only obtain the tool but also know how to operate it.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Input the command to rotate pdf even number pages
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –f “-90” –u “even”
- -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -f “-90”, –f is to set page rotation and “-90” is the degree of rotation, which can be replaced by other degree such as 90, 180, 270, -180, etc,
- -u “even”:“-u” to specify pages, “even” refers to the even number pages.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Time for opening the file to check the result, screenshots again
you find that the even number pages have been rotated as therequests, below are some separated ones