You must fret with adding several custom PDF descriptions. How about putting all custom PDF descriptions together and pressing “enter” key, the mission to add custom PDF descriptions will be completed? You may not believe, it is real, by using Advanced PDF Tools Command Line, all boring tasks of adding custom PDF descriptions prove to be easy.
Step 1 open the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into as the following picture suggests
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window appearing
Step 3 inputto add custom PDF descriptions
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -y “+/key1(value1) /key2(value2)”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf filename for output,
- –y to append new custom properties to an existing pdf file and overwrite original custom properties.
both key and value can be replaced or added according to your needs, for example,
pdftools -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” -y “+/Our#20Company(VeryPDF Company) /Support#20Email(firstname.lastname@example.org) /Our#20Web#20URL(http://www.verypdf.com)”
once the input is finished, press “enter” key, you would see
Step 4 open the file to check whether the custom PDF descriptions were added, look at the screen snap
More articles on editing pdf file will be posted here, hope for your attention.